mandag 19. januar 2009

New Year Resolutions..


I decided to be pretty strict to myself this year, and therefore I have two new year resolutions. The first one is buying more expensive stuff, and less. I would rather spend my money on a pair of jeans that cost more, and lasts longer, than five pairs from H&M. Since I'm interested in design and fashion, this might help to give me the right basic wardrobe. I've already started with buying a dress from Designers Remix, and of course my Miu Miu Handbag.


The other new year resolution is to have a more healthy lifestyle. While I was in the US, I gained a lot of weight, and right now I don't feel too healthy. Therefore I have a bet with my Dad, we're trying to eat more healthy, not eat late at night, and excercise more. I'm actually doing pretty good. I just joined the local gym, and I've lost about 5 pounds! Yey!


Ingen kommentarer: